Wildlight, a master-planned mixed-use development in Nassau County, announced the grand opening of Mocama Wildlight, the latest addition to the vibrant community. Mocama Wildlight celebrated its opening on Oct. 14, 2023.
The grand opening event kicked off at 4:00 p.m. at the new Mocama Beer Company satellite taproom, located in Wildlight’s former StoryCenter. Highlights of the event included:
· Local Vendors: Mocama Wildlight featured several local vendors during the grand opening including Amelia Island Julz, The Heirloom Yard and The Blueberry Ranch.
· Food Trucks: A selection of local food trucks were on-site to satisfy every palate.
· Live Music: Guests enjoyed a live performance by The Chelsey Michelle Band from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
· Pet-Friendly Space: Mocama Wildlight is a pet-friendly establishment, offering an outdoor space where your furry friends are welcome to join in the fun.
Following the grand opening event, Mocama Wildlight will operate with the following hours:
· Thursday: 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
· Friday: 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 pm
· Saturday: noon to midnight
· Sunday: 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
“Mocama Wildlight is dedicated to creating a welcoming and lively gathering place where the community can come together to savor great beer, delicious food and unforgettable moments,” said Simon Muldoon, Mocama Beer Company’s operations manager in a statement. “We couldn’t be more excited to join the Wildlight community.”
Mocama Wildlight will feature a variety of offerings to cater to diverse tastes, including small-batch tap-room exclusives and beer flights, a curated wine selection, seltzers and non-alcoholic options, and packaged beer to-go. Outdoor seating areas will play host to festivals and culinary events for families and guests of all ages. Additionally, guests can enjoy live music every Saturday from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.